Signs Your Home Needs Air Duct Cleaning
A good way to tell if your home could benefit from air duct cleaning is to look for potential signs. Every home is going to be different in the amount of dirt and debris it has that is trapped inside, so it’s helpful to know what to look for to see if you could benefit from having your ducts cleaned. Here are some signs that your air ducts may need attention:
- Visible dust in the ducts
- Increase in dust in your home
- Dust around the registers
- Increase in allergy symptoms
- Increase in respiratory discomfort
The Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning
There are a number of benefits of air duct cleaning:
- Cleaner air. Having your ducts professionally cleaned reduces the amount of dust in your home, creating cleaner living spaces.
- Removes unpleasant odors; by removing dust and dander including the smell of pets, cleaning agents, mold, paint fumes, and tobacco, the air in your home will feel fresher and more pleasant.
- Reduction in allergy symptoms. Duct cleaning can remove pet dander, bacteria, mildew, and pollen from your air, all things that can cause allergies to worsen. Even if you don’t have allergies, having your ducts cleaned can help you breathe easier.
Want to find out if your northern Maryland home could benefit from having your air ducts cleaned, contact the home comfort specialists at All Cozy Homes. Our goal is to make you more comfortable in your home while saving you money! Make an appointment today.